Security and Safety Measures for Vehicle Usage
In addition to the access limitations, the company utilizes the following security and safety measures for all drivers:
- Driver’s Manual will be kept in every vehicle for reference purposes.
- Each driver has been provided with a readily accessible two-way communication device. The device should be kept on at all times unless it is prohibited while inside a customer’s facility.
- All doors to the vehicles must be locked at all times, whether it contains confidential materials or not.
- All drivers should exercise extreme caution in all phases of vehicle operation. At no time should any employee put themselves or others at risk for accessing a loading area or loading materials.
- The use of cameras in or around vehicles where confidential materials are located is prohibited without prior authorization from Management.
- Employees are forbidden from possessing firearms while using the company’s vehicles. Any employee found violating this policy may be dismissed.